A fully renovated 2-story 5 bedroom 3 full bath home is spacious and meticulously maintained. Located on quiet cul de-sac with 2964 sq ft of living space. Family room with gas fireplace and roomy sitting area. Large eat in kitchen and family room with custom remodel in 2006. Custom commercial fridge/freezer combo with beautiful island and custom cabinetry! Beautiful hardwood floors, double composite quartz sink and main floor laundry are all aspects of this beautiful home remodel. A full bath with jet tub and walk in shower. Master suite with vaulted ceilings, ceiling fan and plenty of natural light. The Master bath features his and her sinks as well as built in make-up vanity. Walk in master shower enclosed in cultured marble, custom cabinetry and plenty of natural light. Large walk-in closets including an extra large master which measures 7′ X 16′. Attention to detail has been carefully considered throughout the home. Schedule your viewing today!
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Traders give top stocks to own for next 25 years April 17, 2014In honor of CNBC's 25th anniversary, the "Fast Money" traders give their top stocks to own for the next 25 years.
- Will Good Friday lead to a better Monday? April 17, 2014The S&P 500 is on track for its best weekly gain since July, but if history is any indication, those gains may evaporate on Monday.
- Can Europe steal America's IPO crown? April 17, 2014For the first time in several years, Europe's IPO market looks hotter than America's. It could last for some time.
- Watch Art Cashin: 'You can't dismiss' this April 17, 2014Art Cashin of UBS Financial Services tells CNBC's Dominic Chu the stock market is looking better but there's still a big potential negative looming.
- Hedge funds get clobbered by 'diabolical' market April 17, 2014Hedge funds continued to be burned in April by volatility in tech and other stocks following losses in March.
- Traders give top stocks to own for next 25 years April 17, 2014
- Artifox profiled; LinkedIn growth; and how to tell if your email was hacked: 7 things April 18, 2014Artifox, a tech furnishings maker located in the TREx, got a nice writeup on Gizmodo. LinkedIn just passed 300 million users, of which about half are in the United States. Facebook has a new feature that will let you continuously track your friends’ locations in case you want to meet up. Fortunately it is opt-in. Here are some websites that can tell you w […]Joe Dwyer
- 5 things you don't need to know but might want to April 18, 2014Tickets to the Memorial Day game when the Cardinals will host the New York Yankees at Busch Stadium are now the most expensive tickets of baseball's first half, Forbes reports. Tickets for the game have a median price of $147, according to data from ticket reseller Vivid Seats, the highest for games between now and the All-Star break in July. An Illino […]Angela Mueller
- Longest game in Blues history ends in a win April 18, 2014The St. Louis Blues defeated the defending Stanley Cup champions, the Chicago Blackhawks, 4-3 in triple overtime in Game 1 of their Western Conference quarterfinal series at Scottrade Center. Alexander Steen scored the game-winner 26 seconds into triple overtime, ending the longest game in St. Louis Blues history. St. Louis seemed like they would lose Game […]Kelly Moffitt
- Was your Michaels store affected by data breach? April 18, 2014Michaels Stores Inc. announced yesterday that 2.6 million cards may have been impacted by a security breach that hit a number of point-of-sales systems at stores across the country due to malware found in the system. Some St. Louis locations were impacted. You can find a list of impacted stores here. Missouri stores are listed starting on page 24. An anal […]Kelly Moffitt
- Lowe's to pay $500,000 fine in lead paint violations April 18, 2014In a deal reached yesterday in federal court in East St. Louis, Lowe's Home Centers has agreed to pay a $500,000 federal penalty to settle claims that its contractors broke environmental rules regarding lead paint dust in at least nine states during home renovation projects. This $500,000 civil penalty is the biggest violation for the federal Lead Reno […]Kelly Moffitt
- Artifox profiled; LinkedIn growth; and how to tell if your email was hacked: 7 things April 18, 2014