A fully renovated 2-story 5 bedroom 3 full bath home is spacious and meticulously maintained. Located on quiet cul de-sac with 2964 sq ft of living space. Family room with gas fireplace and roomy sitting area. Large eat in kitchen and family room with custom remodel in 2006. Custom commercial fridge/freezer combo with beautiful island and custom cabinetry! Beautiful hardwood floors, double composite quartz sink and main floor laundry are all aspects of this beautiful home remodel. A full bath with jet tub and walk in shower. Master suite with vaulted ceilings, ceiling fan and plenty of natural light. The Master bath features his and her sinks as well as built in make-up vanity. Walk in master shower enclosed in cultured marble, custom cabinetry and plenty of natural light. Large walk-in closets including an extra large master which measures 7′ X 16′. Attention to detail has been carefully considered throughout the home. Schedule your viewing today!
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Time to ditch rising stocks, or stick with them? August 30, 2014The market has nearly tripled in a little over five years. With each record, the temptation grows to take your winnings and flee.
- Jim Cramer's first fling with stocks August 29, 2014Jim Cramer has been involved with stocks for a long time.
- Trader long on Twitter, says 'buy now' August 29, 2014Twitter stock is down 27 percent this year, but trader Steve Grasso thinks it's headed higher.
- Panic in the Hamptons! Strange signs of a top August 29, 2014There's a Wolf on 92nd Street! Panic in the Hamptons! Raj Mahal finds some strange signs of a market top.
- Kraft gets 'social' with its new stock plan August 29, 2014Up to 1.5 million shares of Kraft stock are being offered as part of the company’s new “social stock plan”.
- Time to ditch rising stocks, or stick with them? August 30, 2014
- Danforth hires new director of tech transfer August 29, 2014The Danforth Plant Science Center has appointed Erica Fishel, a one-time biochemist and adviser to patent attorneys, to head its technology transfer program. In the role, Fishel will work on expanding technology licensing and intellectual property at Danforth by keeping track of research that could become patented and trying to bring new products to market. […]Ben Unglesbee
- On the market: what you get for about $1 million at the Lake of the Ozarks August 29, 2014On the market features the Lake of the Ozarks for this Labor Day weekend. The two homes are indicative of what you get in the $1 million range in the region. Click on the photo to the right to view the homes. […]Jacob Kirn
- Meet new faces in the local labor scene August 29, 2014Robert Soutier, president of the Greater St. Louis Labor Council, AFL-CIO, has shared the names of five people to look for in the local labor scene. These up-and-comers answered a few questions on the current state of labor unions in St. Louis and what’s ahead in the coming years. David Cook, president of United Food and Commercial Workers Local 655 What’s t […]Katlyn Keller
- U.S. banks report $40 billion in 2Q profits, up 5 percent August 29, 2014Profits at 6,656 U.S. banks totaled $40.2 billion in the second-quarter ended June 30, 5.3 percent higher than the same quarter a year ago. The increase was driven by a 22.4 percent drop in loan loss provisions, a small decline in noninterest expenses and strong business loan growth, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. reported. “We continue to see a strong, […]Greg Edwards
- Cartoon Network partners with Pixel Press to promote its most popular show August 29, 2014Kickstarter, the popular crowd-funding website, is the gift that keeps on giving for St. Louis-based startup Pixel Press. Pixel Press has developed technology that lets its users draw their own video game using a pencil and paper, and then play them on an iPad or iPhone. In 2013, Pixel Press successfully raised $108,950 on Kickstarter — one of the best-funde […]Brian Feldt
- Danforth hires new director of tech transfer August 29, 2014