A fully renovated 2-story 5 bedroom 3 full bath home is spacious and meticulously maintained. Located on quiet cul de-sac with 2964 sq ft of living space. Family room with gas fireplace and roomy sitting area. Large eat in kitchen and family room with custom remodel in 2006. Custom commercial fridge/freezer combo with beautiful island and custom cabinetry! Beautiful hardwood floors, double composite quartz sink and main floor laundry are all aspects of this beautiful home remodel. A full bath with jet tub and walk in shower. Master suite with vaulted ceilings, ceiling fan and plenty of natural light. The Master bath features his and her sinks as well as built in make-up vanity. Walk in master shower enclosed in cultured marble, custom cabinetry and plenty of natural light. Large walk-in closets including an extra large master which measures 7′ X 16′. Attention to detail has been carefully considered throughout the home. Schedule your viewing today!
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Fast-food loyalty tested in China by meat scandal July 31, 2014A food safety scare in China is testing Chinese consumers' loyalty to foreign fast-food brands, including McDonald's and Yum Brands.
- Greenspan: Stocks to see 'significant correction' July 31, 2014Equities will see a decline at some point after rising for the past several years, former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan told Bloomberg TV.
- Argentina defaults and its stocks …rise? July 31, 2014Usually a sovereign default is negative for a country's markets, but Argentina shares rallied to 20-year highs despite the overhanging threat.
- Mark Mobius expects India stock correction July 30, 2014India stocks are set for a near-term correction, emerging markets guru Mark Mobius said, as the pace of reforms will likely disappoint.
- Why it's time to short UPS: Trader July 30, 2014After UPS slashed its earnings forecast for the year, Dan Nathan says it's time to short the stock.
- Fast-food loyalty tested in China by meat scandal July 31, 2014
- Unlocked Content: Shift into overdrive with our Fastest Growing Companies issue July 31, 2014Did you know that after 30 days our print content is unlocked for you online? Well, we’re here to remind you. Here’s the best of what has been unlocked this week: Shift into overdrive “As you’ll read in this Fastest Growing Companies exclusive, these 25 local companies have accelerated revenue beyond the rest.” Also: be sure to sign up for our upcoming semin […]Kelly Moffitt
- Increased services revenue fuels strong Q2 for Perficient July 31, 2014IT consulting firm Perficient Inc. reported Thursday second-quarter net income of $6.4 million, up 40 percent from the prior-year quarter. Jeffrey Davis, Perficient CEO, said strong services delivery and solid software sales helped the St. Louis-based company exceed quarterly estimates. Davis said the company remains focused on scaling the business by expand […]Brian Feldt
- Dorsey’s Twitter fortune rises to $2 billion, Ikea killing the ‘startup desk’: TechFlash 7 things July 31, 2014Ikea is killing the startup desk. Twitter’s recent performance on Wall Street has pumped Jack Dorsey’s fortune from $193.5 million to $2 billion. Speaking of Dorsey, Square has plans to introduce a new version of its credit card reader, which will be compatible with microchip-enabled credit cards. EnCircle Technologies, a Columbia, Missouri-based organizatio […]Brian Feldt
- Ascension creates senior-care unit July 31, 2014Ascension Health has formed a new senior-care division in a reorganization of its post-acute-care offerings. The newly formed Ascension Health Senior Care division will include the St. Louis-based system's independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities, Modern Healthcare reports. With the reorganization, Ascension Health Senior Care […]Angela Mueller
- Work wraps up at Tower at Old Post Office Plaza July 31, 2014With the interior architecture completed, the Tower at Old Post Office Plaza is now open. That makes it the first new residential high-rise downtown since the '60s. Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture (HPA) was the architect and interior designer on the project, located at 411 N. 8th Street. Chicago-based HPA created 128 apartments in the 140,000-square-fo […]Kelly Moffitt
- Unlocked Content: Shift into overdrive with our Fastest Growing Companies issue July 31, 2014