A fully renovated 2-story 5 bedroom 3 full bath home is spacious and meticulously maintained. Located on quiet cul de-sac with 2964 sq ft of living space. Family room with gas fireplace and roomy sitting area. Large eat in kitchen and family room with custom remodel in 2006. Custom commercial fridge/freezer combo with beautiful island and custom cabinetry! Beautiful hardwood floors, double composite quartz sink and main floor laundry are all aspects of this beautiful home remodel. A full bath with jet tub and walk in shower. Master suite with vaulted ceilings, ceiling fan and plenty of natural light. The Master bath features his and her sinks as well as built in make-up vanity. Walk in master shower enclosed in cultured marble, custom cabinetry and plenty of natural light. Large walk-in closets including an extra large master which measures 7′ X 16′. Attention to detail has been carefully considered throughout the home. Schedule your viewing today!
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Art Cashin's warning for today's close March 14, 2014Art Cashin of UBS Financial Services explains why investors should be ready for increased volatility near Friday's stock market close.
- Less Sirius is more for John Malone March 14, 2014Sirius and Charter might have been partners in broadband domination, but they look better apart without a cable deal.
- Kyle Bass: GM shares could hit $50, despite probe March 14, 2014He also says the government may be responsible for possible damages for faulty ignitions because it was running GM.
- Cramer: Watch out for a big bounce in this sector March 14, 2014CNBC's Jim Cramer expects money to flow from stocks with exposure to Ukraine and China into strong domestic retailers.
- Woo hoo! Chug! Chug! Spring break stocks March 14, 2014Grab the sunscreen and a wad of cash — it's Spring Break! Todd Schoenberger predicts a wild party for his Spring Break stock picks.
- Art Cashin's warning for today's close March 14, 2014
- Brown Shoe acquires Franco Sarto for $65 millionBrown Shoe Co. has acquired the shoe and handbag brand Franco Sarto for $65 million. The deal closed Feb. 24, but wasn’t disclosed until an earnings call with analysts on Friday. Previously, Brown owned the Franco Sarto license. “We have been interested in strategically shifting away from licensed brands and adding more owned brands to our portfolio,” Presid […]E.B. Solomont
- YMCA of St. Louis CEO to retireGary Schlansker, president and CEO of YMCA of Greater St. Louis, plans to retire effective Dec. 31. He has been with various Y organizations for 39 years. Schlansker, now 65, was hired in his current post in 2003. Prior to that, he held various positions with Ys in Kewanee and Peoria, Ill.; Evansville, Ind.; Nashville, Tenn.; and Greenville, S.C. For the YMC […]Jacob Kirn
- On the market: the most expensive homes in downtown St. LouisOn the market features downtown St. Louis this week. Click on the photo to the right to see the homes. 315 N 11th St. #1201 — $689,900 This three-bedroom, two-bathroom, 3,482-square-foot home is in the Louderman Lofts building, 317 N. 11th St., which was built in 1926. The private terrace spans three sides of the building. 915 Olive St. #1609 — $659,900 Thi […]Jacob Kirn
- First Clover Leaf profit falls 17 percent for the yearFirst Clover Leaf Financial Corp., which underwent a top management change last fall, Friday reported net income of $3.4 million for 2013, down 17 percent from $4.1 million in 2012. Its First Clover Leaf Bank subsidiary previously reported net income of $3.9 million, down from $4.4 million in 2012, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. “While o […]Greg Edwards
- Patent lawyer raises the bar with treadmill deskSome people eat lunch or tune out during conference calls. Patent attorney Dennis Bennett jumps on the treadmill. During the workday Bennett, founder and managing partner of Global Patent Group, a life sciences-focused patent law firm, also can be found working at a “stand-up” desk whose surface is several feet off the ground. It’s all in the name of healthi […]E.B. Solomont
- Brown Shoe acquires Franco Sarto for $65 million